Your role as part of the iX team
We are looking for an eloquent, confident, charismatic leader to join the iX team. You will be the first point of contact for our students and parents, responsible for understanding their unique ambitions and convincing them as to why iXperience is the best option for their career and travel goals.
Most of all, your responsibility will be to make our admissions and sales process both more scientific and human. We sincerely believe that our study abroad programs are amongst the best in the world—we need to convince potential students of that fact as well. This will happen by applying compelling sales tactics, but also by showing meeting students and their parents where they are, communicating with incredible empathy, and wowing them with our generosity.
On the job, you will:
- Make Skype calls, host webinars, and conduct online information sessions for both our students (American undergraduates) and their parents.
- Use your prior sales expertise—as well as on-the-job learnings—to make our sales process more scientific, measurable, and empathetic.
- Grow and manage a sales team to increase conversion rates through our entire funnel.
- Travel to America to connect with students on university campuses.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and craft a 3-year strategic vision for sales—then be responsible for making it reality.
- A minimum of 3 years of direct sales experience.
- The ability to connect with young students and their parents on the phone or in person, and sell them on a high-end product.
- Impeccable oral and written command of the English language.
- An enthusiasm for travel, to America in particular.
- A vibrant, fun-loving, no-judgment approach to idea generation.
- A rigorous, data-driven approach to testing ideas.
You'll stand out if you:
- Have a data background, and can collect, clean, analyse, and act on big volumes of data.
- Come with a deep hunger to learn and improve yourself daily.
- Are humble in your approach.
- Are comfortable with a fast-paced, self-driven environment, where goals often change.