Your role as part of the iX Team:
At iXperience, we are building the future of education. We aim to inspire our community to dream bigger, give them tools to evolve with a changing world and create spaces to nurture connections not only during the program but for life.
This role would be ideal for someone who is looking to make use of their high-quality sales experience and a proven track record of winning people over, without being confined to the traditional "9-to-5" work structure, or even 5-day work-weeks. We are seeking to create a flexible pool of sales experts that meet the changing demands of our sales and product cycles - during work hours that are specifically aimed at markets abroad. Using your strong communication and sales skills, you will be required to encourage and motivate students to enrol in one of iXperience’s phenomenal programs. Your impactful conversations, engaging emails, and closing skills will be called upon to convert prospects into enrolled students.
The Sales Associate will:
- Proactively engage with prospects via telephone, email, and telephone and demonstrate excellent communication skills.
- Upskill themselves to be proficient in the systems we use.
- Become a knowledge expert in the programs they sell and their relevant fields.
- Effectively navigate our CRM to ensure a quality experience for students.
- Exercise impeccable attention to detail.
- Use their strong communication skills to build rapport and create authentic connections with students around the globe.
- Reach or surpass their set target conversion rates.
- Facilitate the administration process of enrolled students.
- Be required to continuously develop and improve their ability to perform their current role.
- Be expected to work evening shifts (until 22h00 - details to be discussed).
- Take personal ownership of our roles and our work.
- Host webinars and other student-facing events.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of achieving or surpassing sales targets.
- Strong knowledge of the sales process of guiding a lead from beginning to closing.
- Hands-on experience using CRMs and Google Workplace.
- Excellent communication via both verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently.
Minimum qualifications for candidates to be considered:
- Minimum of three years of sales experience (with a focus on outbound calling).