Managerial Assistant to CEO
The CEO of a global educational tourism company is seeking a multi-tasking, detail-oriented Managerial Assistant. If you’re tech-savvy, thrilled by efficiencies, researched-focused, and have a flair for digital design, consider applying and work alongside a mission-driven leader in catapulting our company growth.
On the job, you will:
- Handle the management of CEO communication - quickly learning how to tonally and effectively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule the CEO diary - working in an agile environment and making quick changes when necessary.
- Maintain a register of professional contacts - growing our network and nurturing key relationships.
- Execute on the copywriting and proofreading of documents - with an attention to content, grammar, spelling and tone.
- Organise his travel commitments - arranging overseas flights, accommodation and itineraries.
- Maintain oversight of research projects - handling the logistics, timing and responsibilities of those involved.
- Generate reports - delving into a wealth of data to generate presentable meaning and insight.
- Capture minutes in meetings - creating clear actions that are followed up on by attendees.
- Manage personal tasks - to ensure freedom of his time to focus on the bigger picture projects.
- Multi-tasking skills.
- Financial acumen.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Organisational skills.
- Experience in design.
- Experience working at a Director level.
You’ll stand out if:
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment driven by big dreams and quick planning.
- Enthusiastic and eager to tackle big projects.
- Self-directed and motivated.
- Possess fantastic interpersonal and mediation skills.
- Are willing to travel.
- Value healthy living and biased towards good nutrition