Your role as part of the iX team
We’re looking for a young, driven, tech-savvy individual with a hunger to learn and have impact in the education space. You'll report directly to the Chief Product Officer, one of iXperience's founders, and work on a variety of projects from researching new business ideas, building financial models, and even coding website pages—all skills you'll have to learn on the job. You'll need to learn quickly, and approach your projects proactively and with an attention to detail.
Some of your goals in the first 6 months:
- Assist with the research of various new business ideas for iXperience, including but not limited to experiences for our alumni, starting a local training academy, and creating longer programs for university students studying abroad.
- Conduct other research projects or administrative tasks as necessary.
- Learn to produce basic web pages using HTML, with images. Understand how the internet works.
- Support the execution of the program at one of our global locations (this may mean company-sponsored travel)
- Fully understand the iXperience program and internal operations, including our courses, operations, marketing/admissions cycle, tech stack, and internal tools.
- Read 3 job or industry related books and summarize them to be shared with the team.
- Own the execution and roll out of at least one of the projects that were started in the first three months.
- Assist with the research and execution of other iXperience projects as necessary.
You'll be great if you:
- Love and are able to easily learn and use online technologies such as spreadsheets, coding, and other software.
- Are driven to receive critical feedback and learn at a rapid pace; are proactive in their approach to projects.
- Are diligent, with strong attention to detail in their research and writing capacity.
- Can self-manage and meet ambitious goals.
You'll stand out if you have:
- High attention to detail
- A sense of urgency
- Hunger to learn
- Cognitive ability