iXperience (http://ixperience.co.za) is an elite study abroad program for undergraduates from the world’s top universities. As a part of our program, we offer immersive cultural experiences that show our students what Berlin is really like—not just the stuff that tourists do. We’re looking for a charismatic, fun-loving Experience Manager that will take our students on epic adventures on evenings and weekends, and immerse them in Berlin!
You’d be a good fit if you:
- Have a passion for connecting with people and showing off Berlin.
- Are charismatic, personable, and in touch with non-touristy Berlin events.
- Are responsible and able to manage logistics well.
- Dates: May 25 - July 22
- Commitment: host or accompany students to 4 events each week, 2 on week nights, 2 on weekends. Each event will be 2 - 4 hours.
- Compensation: €2000. Plus you’ll be able to go to the events for free!