Your role as part of the iX Team:
At iXperience, we are building the future of education. We aim to inspire our community to dream bigger, give them tools to evolve with a changing world and create spaces to nurture connections not only during the program but for life. Our Brand team aims to build iX's presence to epic proportions - representing our mission and vision through all aspects of our brand.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic team member who has a passion for growth and personal development with a strong creative flair and an eye for what it takes to produce truly beautiful designs.
This will be a full-time position, with the candidate reporting directly to the Brand Manager. You will serve as his right-hand person for all design-related projects, making sure that projects and designs are executed as seamlessly as possible, are on brand, and of the highest quality.
The Junior Designer will:
- Come up with creative concepts and ideas, and deliver impressive designs, across all channels of the business where innovative design is required, including but not limited to the website, social media, paid media, email, and internal software.
- Take on special design tasks within the company (e.g. colour correction, print collateral, photoshoots).
- Collaborate on and present designs and creative ideas to various teams within the business, including enhancing our social media presence with fresh posts and working alongside our Education team to ensure that our student-facing collateral is stunning and representative of our brand.
- Frequently review brand assets across the board to ensure the highest quality and alignment.
- Manage and organise all design collateral through robust filing systems that allow for easy access across all business functions.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- At least 1 year of professional working experience, whether through an internship, freelance, or other means.
- An existing portfolio of design pieces across multiple mediums so we may see their skill level and creative thinking.
- Experience with design software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Familiarity with design techniques (e.g. prototyping and print design).
- Understanding of visual elements and basic design skills (layout, type, and fonts).
- A keen eye for detail especially when it comes to design and layout.
- Masterful time management and productivity skills.
- Creativity and problem-solving aptitude.
- A keen eye for photography.
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field is preferable.
- Creative copywriting writing ability.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite.
- Web design experience.
- Sketch or Adobe After-effects aptitude.