Your role as part of the iX team
We are looking for a warm, tech-savvy leader to join the iX team that will oversee all things related to our talent. You’ll be responsible for managing our recruitment: building an attractive employer brand, reaching out to potential candidates, and developing strong relationships with them. When not actively recruiting, you’ll design and implement internal talent development strategies. How can we maximize the potential of all of our employees? How do we make sure our entire team is taking risks, learning from their mistakes, and achieving peak performance?
On the job, you will:
- Build our employer brand by publicizing our culture, benefits, and other unique facets of working at iX on various platforms such as our website and LinkedIn.
- Headhunt or otherwise actively recruit high quality candidates for our open positions.
- Use recruiting software such as Breezy.hr to effectively manage our applicant pool, and develop a candidate pool that we can recruit from over time.
- Design and implement an internal talent development framework that helps all iX employees reach peak performance, and a sense of autonomy, mastery, and purpose.
- Foster a positive culture of calculated risk-taking and diligent learning from our mistakes through reflection.
- Minimum 3 years of experience doing at least 4 of the activities above.
- Comfort with a changing environment and unclear goals.
- A vibrant, fun-loving, no-judgment approach to coming up with ideas.
- A rigorous, data-driven approach to testing ideas.
You'll stand out if you:
- Are comfortable using software, spreadsheets, and tech in general.
- Love building authentic relationships with people.
- Have a recruiting or talent development background.
- Love to read and challenge your own ideas.
- Have a proven track record of success