Your role as part of the iX team
As a young, thriving team, we are looking for a dynamic leader to spearhead our efforts to build the best team in the world. We’re looking for someone warm and adaptable who will manage our recruitment processes, build an attractive employer brand and grow performance on all levels of our team. This role isn’t just about recruiting effectively; we need someone dedicated to designing and implementing internal talent development strategies to maximise the potential of every member of a close-knit, high-performance team. From developing the leadership team’s approaches to management to emotionally preparing our international teams for complex assignments overseas, the Head of People role is one rich with opportunities to teach, learn and grow.
On the job, you will:
- Hire and train the best: strengthen our employer brand by publicising our culture, benefits, and other unique facets of working at iX on various platforms such as our website and LinkedIn. We need to attract the very best, implement robust recruiting processes and onboard new team members flawlessly.
- Coach leadership: design and implement effective, high-performance leadership coaching plans for each person on the leadership team, improving cohesiveness and overall health of the leadership team.
- Develop our people as well as our culture: being intentional with our workplace culture influences how people behave and make decisions every day. Developing a culture that is inspiring and empowering is key.
- Manage performance: research innovative ways of measuring performance, allowing managers to give clear feedback, encourage positive development and have access to clear data that justifies decisions.
- Build an incredible environment: collaborate on designing a workspace that everyone is proud to work in, and inspires the team every day.
- Support global movement: prepare the program management team to handle a complex product that is deployed in destinations all over the world, through extensive training that is done timeously and effectively.
- A minimum of five years of experience with the above.
- Comfort with a changing environment and unclear goals.
- A vibrant, fun-loving, no-judgment approach to coming up with ideas.
- A rigorous, data-driven approach to testing ideas.
You’ll stand out if you:
- Are comfortable using software, spreadsheets, and tech in general.
- Love building authentic relationships with people.
- Have a recruiting or talent development background.
- Love to read, and to challenge your own ideas.
- Have a proven track record of success.