At iXperience, we are building the future of education. We aim to inspire our community to dream bigger, give them tools to evolve with a changing world and create spaces to nurture connections not only during the program but for life. Our Marketing team aims to build iX's presence to epic proportions - truly representing our mission and vision through all aspects of our brand, and attracting some of the brightest minds in the world, across our growing and diverse product range.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic team member who has a passion for growth and personal development, a seasoned track record within the marketing landscape and formidable strategic acumen to manage the company’s marketing and communications strategies.
This will be a full-time position, with the candidate reporting directly to the VP of Marketing, serving as his right-hand man/woman. You will take ownership of the Marketing team’s daily operation towards our quarterly and yearly goals, synthesizing all of the necessary information to the VP.
This Director of Marketing will:
- Work with the VP to plan effective short- and long-term marketing strategies for the organisation and for new and existing products or services, in line with the company’s vision.
- Oversee the implementation of iXperience’s internal marketing strategy
- Work with the VP to create and coordinate the execution of marketing campaigns with our various business partners.
- Oversee and report on the implementation of the master and sub-brand brand strategy.
- Set and accurately track annual, quarterly, and other marketing-related budgets on a team-wide and department level basis.
- Create and manage a calendar of events that align with the company’s revenue goals, such as digital marketing campaigns, webinars, conferences, content development.
- Guide the day-to-day activities of the Marketing team.
- Continually review changes to the market, consumer trends and the activities of competitors, reporting key insights to the VP, and adjusting relevant marketing plans if necessary.
- Build tools, systems, and materials that enable the marketing and sales team to function effectively, such as filing systems, asset managers, marketing materials tracks, and dashboards.
- Work with the Head of Sales to ensure that all necessary marketing collateral is produced.
- Ensure that the brand is implemented correctly on all internal and external platforms, such as the website, social media, and email marketing.
- Manage and measure marketing campaign costs, attribution, return on investment.
- Report monthly on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using predetermined KPIs.
- Utilise data for marketing campaigns, interrogating the organization’s databases and external data to build data-driven campaigns that have a higher likelihood of converting traffic to revenue.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 7 years in the marketing industry.
- Proven track of management teams of 3 or more to successfully achieve results.
- Fluency with quantitative and qualitative data analysis and using data to drive decision making.
- Experience with customer data management techniques and tools that enable the efficient running of a marketing department.
- Experience working with marketing-technology tools, such as HubSpot or Marketo, to operate teams and campaigns across multiple brands.
- Ability to use digital tools, such as Google Sheets, to build marketing budgets and models, such as attribution and ROI models, that drive financial and strategic decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree or similar relevant impressive experience if no degree. Extra points for Masters or MBA qualification.