Your role as part of the iX team
We are looking for an experienced Operations Associate to help us with planning, directing and coordinating iXperience's operations around the world. Your responsibilities will include improving efficiency of our program operations, while retaining a "human touch"
On the job, you will:
- Demonstrate ability to practice sound judgement and execution in stressful situations
- Effectively manage vendor relationships for each portfolio, including transport, classrooms, housing, health, excursions, and security.
- Ensure Quality Assurance according to iX standards and the terms contained within the respective SLAs for all operations portfolios.
- Demonstrate effective people management in the execution of operational duties
- In future years, go on to run operations in one of our campuses with your own team.
- Ability to stay calm and perform under pressure
- Sound planning and administrative abilities with high attention to detail in all tasks
- Strategic forecasting and ability to create effective contingency plans for all situations
- Strong data analysis skills and a proficiency for creative and swift problem solving
- A willingness to learn and master various technical platforms as they pertain to operations
You'll stand out if you:
- Have a data background, and can collect, clean, analyse, and act on big volumes of data.
- Come with a deep hunger to learn and improve yourself daily.
- Are humble in your approach.
- Are comfortable with a fast-paced, self-driven environment, where goals often change.