At iXperience, we are building the future of education. We aim to inspire our community to dream bigger, give them tools to evolve with a changing world and create spaces to nurture connections not only during the program but for life. Our Brand team aims to build iX's presence to epic proportions - truly representing our mission and vision through all aspects of our brand.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic team member who has a passion for growth and personal development with a strong creative flair to create effective growth through community management strategies for all of our social media accounts.
This will be a full-time position, with the candidate reporting directly to the Brand Manager. You will creatively manage our company image, contributing to achieving our marketing goals by ensuring that our brand strategy is aligned with the perception we are creating via social media.
The Social Media Manager will:
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement a social media strategy to align with our Marketing and Brand team goals.
- Set specific objectives each quarter that outline how the social media strategy will help us achieve our higher company goals, and report on ROI at the request of their manager.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging brand-specific content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics from social media to understand and optimize the performance of organic social media.
- Collaborate with other teams, such as the People and Education, to collect powerful on-brand content that we can share with the world, and ensure brand consistency as that content is distributed online.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly, and monitor customer reviews.
- Oversee the design and aesthetic of our social media accounts (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop iX brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions.
- Utilize all of our social media accounts to connect with online social communities and drive relevant traffic to our accounts.
- Stay up-to-date with and report on how we are integrating current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications into our social media strategy.
- Engage with our students while programs are in-session and collect and post organic content while on the ground for programs that occur in-person.
Qualifications and skills
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Social media manager.
- Proven track record of growing brands online using organic social media strategies.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills.
- Proven track record of delivering creative content (text, image, and video).
- Basic knowledge of how to read and analyze data - informing your decisions of what and when to post.
- Strong knowledge of social marketing channels - understanding those that we currently work with and recommendations for additions or alternatives.
- BSc degree in Marketing or other relevant fields.